Friday, August 22, 2008

tales of a cutter






I am a full blown KLUTZ. I constantly run into things; doors, people, couches, and walls. Lately I have been doing more of the cutting myself on random things. When i say random i MEAN it.








The first thing i cut myself on was soup. Yes an "easy open" can of soup. All you have to do is pull the tab right? It should be simple but not for me... this is what I get...












NEXT was a pillow yes a PILLOW. Our pillows have vicious zippers.









The other day i was cleaning and cut myself on a vent.








Last night i took a chunk out of my skin with this...





















2 comments:

Jenello said...

wow you are hardcore...too bad you arent grass lol

Thany said...

Seriously? Tide?

Beware...I hear that pickles can spear you right through the heart. Handle with care.