Sunday, August 10, 2008

the message bible

So today in church we read Luke 9. Now I recieved the message bible as a present from my grandarents for my eighteenth birthday but I have not taken it to church, well that is until today. So Pastor Brandon had us read 9:58 which in my bible read as " Jesus was curt,' Are you ready to rough it? We're not staying in the best inns you know'".
I started cracking up in church and i felt bad because it was a good sermon. So my mom came up with other verses that might be seen in the message bible, such as;


Then Jesus was all," We rough it. We live a thug life fool".


Jesus said unto them," Wazzup"


When hearing of his friend Lazarus' death Jesus hollared," Oh heck no, my home boy ain't finished yeet, you hear?" And went all gangsta on deaths butt.

No comments: