Thursday, August 14, 2008

non album friendly foto thursday


This is my friend Thomas and i hanging out while my sister made cupcakes(which ended up tasting like dirt, she knows it too. I will state here she relly can bake but this batch ended up the worst cupcakes ever) That is frosting in his mouth. I look frightened. Not one to show the grandparents or(very far) future grandchildren. But it makes me laugh and love Thomas so there you go.



For more non album friendly photos try We Are That Family.

4 comments:

Crayl said...

You are officially linked up for Fro Me To You at We Are That Family!

Too bad the cupcakes tasted like dirt, that's just a sad waste of a cupcake.

Anonymous said...

Cute picture!! Welcome to the 'Fro party :-)

Muthering Heights said...

It looks like you were having a great time!

Kristen said...

Hi! And Welcome to the 'Fro side!

That's a great picture! Thanks for joining in!