Sunday, August 17, 2008

my brother the mini hunk


Ok so I took this pic of my little brother today because even though I find it disturbing on teenagers and men, I think my brother looks especially adorable in a popped collar polo.
So after I take the photo I realize the little smirk he has got on his face. This smirk plus the popped collar reminds me too much of a typical eighties heartthrob. It is like he is saying with his face,"Hello Molly Ringwald."
Then on top of that as he ran off to play with his little friends he stops to ask me this, "Did I uh, forget anything? My good looks? My charm?" NO JOKE! That is exactly what he asked me. No idea where he picked something like that up... :)

2 comments:

Thany said...

Fix the picture, fix the picture! I want to see it!

Nate has taken to popping his collar. And it is quite becoming, if I so say so myself.

Jenello said...

omg he is so going to be that guy that had two gf...he shall be john Tucker