Thursday, November 15, 2007

tolerance? really? are you sure?

Ok first off I do not like looking up our governenr to find out exactly what laws he just signed to find pictures of him in a speedo. I do not ever want to see any of my politicians in a speedo. It is wrong.
Back to what I am really baffled at today. So I read up a little on the laws he just passed, you know the ones banning discrimination in schools, they are gross. It is so gay kids or transexuals or whatever do not get discrminated against. First off you are not really allowed to say anything that may be even a little discriminatory in their eyes about alternative lifestyles. Are you FREAKING kidding me?!!! I could honestly throw up with the lack of intelligance the people that our running our land have. Is there not a FREAKING first ammendment anymore? Seriously? It is to the point where if a mom decided to say that she believed that marriage should be between a man and wife she could get in some serious troubles. How is this tolerance? SHe is not bashing or ridiculing just stating her view on a topic. I as a christian had to grow up in schools that in my view point taught me nothing but lies in science. How is that not being intolerant. I also must state that there are a lot more christians in schools then there are homosexuals.
First of all I am sorry for any homosexual kid or transexual that got bullied or got his ass kicked but I still have a right to free speech. And may I mention that if they are going for the whole TOLERANCE take on this how is it tolerant to anyone who opposes. They are making it illegal to teach about the nuclear family.
I will continue this tomorrow after I research more.

2 comments:

JT said...

that was awesome, keep it up for sure, your blogs keep getting better and better...

Thany said...

I look forward to more!!