Friday, November 9, 2007

green nbc

I am upset with nbc. I have limited my tv watching to How I Met Your Mother, Pushing Daisies and the nbc line up on Thursdays. I usually work Thursday nights and come home to the recorded comedies that make me laugh so hard I snort. Last night however I did not even watch all of the shows because apparently Al Gore now owns nbc. Its sick because most people won't say anything because its "for a good cause" aka saving the enviornment. I honestly think the "good cause" was al gores wallet. I didn't even watch all the episodes and heard three different name drops of an inconvienent truth. GUESS WHAT we can save the enviornment without watching Al Gore's propaganda.

1 comment:

Thany said...

I meant to tell you that Law and Order SVU slipped in a whole thing about recycling a pizza box while they were eating lunch in the office. But then the pizza box turned out to be a bomb.

So does that mean that if you recycle, you might get blown up?
OR
Does it just mean that "Recycling Is The Bomb?!"