Wednesday, November 14, 2007

presidential issues

I ws avoiding my term paper this morning so I decided to look up some presidential things on line to keep myelf updated. I have no chosen which way I swing politically so I was just looking up ALL candidates to see what I could find out about their views on diferent things. Anyway while I was looking I found a site that showed how much funding candidates were getting and if they were spending it. I am not quite sure how accurate the website is but I came to realize how much money America wastes on silly political stuff. I mean sure its importan to get your name out there and have America know your stand on things but I don't see how it takes millions and millions of dollars. It makes me mad and just proves to me that they don't really care about the country they just care about winning. Is that just me? It literally makes me sick inside that, that money is being used for that. There are starving and abused people that live in shelters or on the street that probably deserve that money more than these rich folk. I honestly believe we as a nation can think of a better way to be avle to make an educated decision about our next president without spending that much money.

No comments: