Wednesday, November 7, 2007

introduction to my mind/blog

The reasoning behind my blog is to be able to share my thoughts with others who may or may not agree with me. I am currently a student at a community college. With having said that I am thinking about becoming an emt then a paramedic and also majoring in english so that I can become an editor possibly. As most of my peers often do i have switched what I want to be quite a few times already. Mostly I want this blog to be my essays and collections of thought about politics and how i think the world should change. But I guess before I laid out everything I feel that is wrong with our society I would give you(whoever decides to read this thing) a sense of who I am and where I come from so you can better understand why I say certain things.
Once again I am only seventeen but everyone says i am mature for my age and usually when people meet me they assume i am like 22. I mention this because I am not just on here to discuss celebrities, cute boys, and how my hair looks that day. Sure I have those shallow moments but I am on here to try and make a difference. My generation needs a revolution or nothing will ever get done. So there is a little about me and you will be reading my opinions soon hopefully!

No comments: