Wednesday, September 3, 2008

why no one should play tag in the dark.

Monday night my mom, spencer, and I went to the park to eat some dinner. It was about dusk when we got there so we ate then let spence play. After a little bit he came back and asked me to play. So i started "chasing" him, which, included me getting up from the bench and just walking. IN a random change of events it turned into a full blown running chase. I scooted down the slide as quickly as i could. I jumped off the slide and went into hardcore chasing(which is like chasing but you wave your arms around like complete idiots...sorry thats hardcore dancing...look it u on youtube it's ridiculous) I was nearly in reach of the little buggard when much to my dismay i felt wet underneath my feet and before I had the time to react and get out of the mud I was down like black hawk. Luckily (and sarcastically) I was wearing a skirt and flip flops. Mud was all over my feet and left leg. It was gross. So I jump up and start running back to my mom, during that I lost a flip flop, luckily a fathere and son pair found it and gave it back to me. When I reached my mom she informed me that my skirt had flown up when I fell and she could see my butt (I was wearing tan underwear) and that the family next to us had watched the ENTIRE thing. Yay.

3 comments:

Jenello said...

you are such a slut mooning a bunch of mexicans, at keast you didnt do it like me and moon your boss and coworker

Timmy Toast said...

You didn't tell me your butt was showing ;)

j said...

Laughing.... with you, not at you. Funny story!