Saturday, September 27, 2008

life

I have not written consistently in a while, partly because I have been busy, partly because I haven't honestly felt like it. Just a little bit of a funk but it is all ok.
Last week I was in Phoenix visiting the boyfriend. I had a splendid time, nothing is better than having a man who respects you, makes you laugh so hard until you cry, and takes care of you when you are having a hard time.
While on my trip I recieved a phone call. My boy and I were getting ready for a day trip up to Payson and he had just given me a fatty kiss so I was laughing when I picked up my phone because my sister has a tendency to call right at those moments.
"Hey J!" me
"Did Tom call you?" j.
Now at this time I was thinking of my friend thomas, previously featured in a Thursday picture. She was discussing my almost uncle Tom.
"No. Why would Thomas call me?" me
"Papa died." j
"Don't mess with me. Why did you really call?" me
"Seriously Papa died last night. I have to go." j
I have never balled so hard in my life. Poor Tim had an extremely upset girlfriend sitting in his house and NO idea what was going on. We decided to just stay home and watch stupid movies.
My papa was an amazing man. The thing that makes me the most sad is he won't be at my wedding. It is looking like the memorial service is going to be in the end of october.
That is my most recent update. Hopefully the next one will be happier.
Word to the wise. NEVER take anything or anyone for grantite. Never put something important off until "tomorrow"

No comments: