Monday, September 8, 2008

The "P" list... not what you think*snicker snicker*

1. popsicles. ariana rissa jenelle and i used to eat them in the backyard and if you had matching ones we would do *POPSICLE POWER*



2. panties. especially the cute ones.



3. pasta parties. because imagining your friends boyfriend and the water polo team eating pasta in their speedos is just funny.



4. peace signs. i know it is a fad but i think they are cool looking.



5. pie. it keeps me busy at work.



6. piercings. even though my body rejects them i think some are really cool on others.



7. pompadours. i have always found them super hot.



8. pace makers. one happens to be keeping one of my favourite grandmas alive and kicking.



9. pens. bic crystal more specifically.



10. punk. amazing music




for more ten on tuesday go to beyondbw.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Crayl said...

#8,I love that woman, a lot.
:)Good list.

j said...

My 11 year old LOVES pompadors. Of course I don't want her to find them HOT... LOL!

Great p word list!