Thursday, June 5, 2008

fun

Today I went out with a good friend who I have known for quite a few years. I love him to death. We went to the beach saw a movie then met my sister and her new possible roommate for sushi. Times like these I realize how different I am from my generation, and why its soo hard for me to make a ton of friends. I do not believe in the whole this is your one life have as much fun as you can. Now I am all for fun but the type of fun everyone keeps talking about is such a disguise. Talking mainly about how you get so wasted you don't remember how you got home. My bestie gets told all the time that she isn't living life because she doesn't drink or get high. Why can't my generation get that actions have reprucussions. Making out with that random hot people can actually hurt others. Everything anyone does in return affects the people around you.

1 comment:

Thany said...

My generation didn't get it either. They scoffed at me when I was responsible and laughed when I got married young. At the 10 year reunion, they all told me they wished they had what I have.

Stay the course, it's worth it in the long run.