Wednesday, October 1, 2008

well i know they are all bad guys

A few weeks ago Spencer asked me for a bedtime story. So I gave him one off the top of my head. I decided that if I was going to do this I might as well teach him something. So we went over the fact that Hitler was a nazi, Mussolini a facist, and of course, Stalin was a dang commi.
The next day I was quizzing him on who was what. I let him know that what these guys did was wrong and that these three men were bad.
HIS RESPONSE
"I know they are all bad because Indiana Jones fights them."

Well ok then.

3 comments:

Timmy Toast said...

I remember this. This is one of the most awesome stories ever.

Thany said...

I must agree. Every single point in this story is awesomely awesome.

Jenello said...

See your doing it wrong, you should teach him to be a communist so he has to share his awesome starwars legos with you.... pity